AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLAStudent at Capitol riots

An Ending Note from the Daily Bruin ‘20 | Daily Bruin -30-

By Amy Zhang, Jacqueline Dzwonczyk, Tung Lin, and Sophie Kehl

Since we cannot say goodbye in person, the next option is to bring old memories back in a video conference with our seniors. Graduating Daily Bruin members have the opportunity to write a -30- column at the end of their journey in the newsroom as a small remembrance of memories made through the Daily Bruin.

Amy Zhang | Video Producer
Zhang is the 2020-2021 Video producer. She was previously a 2019-2020 assistant Video producer and a video contributor for the news/opinion beat. She is also a third-year neuroscience student at UCLA.
Jacqueline Dzwonczyk | Sports senior staff
Dzwonczyk is currently a Sports senior staff writer on the women's soccer beat. She was previously an assistant Sports editor for the women's basketball, women's soccer, beach volleyball, men's golf and women's golf beats. Dzwonczyk was previously a staff writer on the women's soccer, beach volleyball and women's tennis beats.
Tung Lin | Assistant Video Producer
Lin is currently an Assistant Video Producer and a Sports contributor on the women's volleyball beat, and is a second-year psychobiology student. She was previously a 2019-2020 video contributor.
Sophie Kehl | Assistant Video Producer
Kehl is an Assistant video producer for the Daily Bruin 2020-2021 and a third-year UCLA student. She was previously a video intern.
Campus Happenings

EMPORIUM THAI is celebrating 21st anniversary and looking for awesome people to join our team ASAP (PT/FT) Servers, Food Expo, Counter Service, Buser, Cashier, Food Prep/Packer and Dishwasher. Submit your resume at https://www.ethaicuisine.com/careers