Friday, April 3

Another UCLA staff member tested positive for COVID-19, bringing total cases to 3

Another UCLA staff member has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, bringing the number of cases at the university up to three.

One other staff member and a UCLA student were confirmed Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively, to have contracted the virus. Both staff members are self-isolating off-campus, and the student had been receiving care at a local hospital at the time of UCLA’s Wednesday announcement.

UCLA has taken steps to reduce campus density and slow the spread of COVID-19. It announced Friday that all spring quarter classes would be conducted online. Students are encouraged to return to their homes.

All UCLA campus and residential restaurants are only serving takeout options. Gyms and recreation centers have already closed, and UCLA libraries will shut their doors Friday.

Follow all of our coronavirus coverage here
Assistant News editor

Nucci is the 2019-2020 Assistant News editor for the Features & Student Life beat. She was previously a contributor for the Campus Politics beat from 2018-2019 and Copy staff from 2017-2019.

• Kara

I habitually receive close to 6,000-8,000 dollars each 1 month using the net. It is sufficient to surely replace my earlier jobs earnings, specifically thinking about I just simply do the work about 20 hrs each and every week in a home office. I got obviate my job after doing work under only one organisation for several years, I wanted quite reliable money. Probably the foremost exciting part of doing work on the internet is that I am always home with the child and also enjoy tons of freetime along with my loved ones on various beautiful shores of the beautiful countries. Here’s the simplest way to start ===> cutit.org/YMTzD