Sunday, January 19

UCPD looks into 2nd report of sexual battery occurring on the Hill this month

(Daily Bruin file photo)

University police are searching for a man who allegedly sexually battered a student inside The Study at Hedrick on Tuesday night.

A man allegedly walked up behind a UCLA student while she was standing inside The Study café area and grabbed her buttocks at around 7:30 p.m., according to a UCPD crime alert released Wednesday.

UCPD described the man as Asian, 18 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches, and 200 pounds, with short black spiky hair. At the time, he was wearing a dark blue long-sleeved plaid flannel and light khaki pants.

This is the second incident of sexual battery on the Hill in December, with another suspect allegedly grabbing another student’s buttocks outside Covel Commons on Dec. 3. In a separate incident, a student was allegedly punched in the head while studying at Hedrick Hall on Dec. 4.

This incident is still under investigation. Anyone with information can call UCPD at 310-825-1491 and reference case No. 19-2949.

News Editor

Gray is the 2019-2020 News editor of the Daily Bruin. He was previously an assistant News editor and a reporter for the city and crime beat. He is also a third-year political science student at UCLA.

• Yahaira

1 yr have passed because I chose to leave my older job and that decision changed everything for me… I began freelancing online, over a site I found on-line, For a couple hrs daily, and that I make considerably greater than that I did in my previous office job… My payment for last month was for 9000 bucks … The very best thing about this work is the time period I obtained for my nearest and dearest . Here is what I do earn7kpermonth.erlegen.de

• Katelynn

I habitually benefit roughly 6,000-8,000 dollars nearly every 30 days over the internet. It is indeed a sufficient amount to freely replace my past jobs salary, precisely thinking about I simply just do the work almost 20 hrs in one week from a home office.I lost my job after operating for the same company for years, I required dependable net income, I was not searching for the “get rich quick” home packages you find across the internet. Those usually are pyramid plans or stuff that you will probably sell off to your friends and household members. I quite simply desired a legitimate program to make profits for me personally and also my family. The best part of doing work through the internet is that I am almost always home with the the children, I save a large amount. Truly, it is easier than you would believe, all that is needed is answer a simple application form to get front line access to the Home Revenue Method. I obtained the instructions package and then within 30 days I started off earning money over 4,000 $ once per month. The instructions are really easy, you do not have to be a computer whiz, however you should know how to use the net. If you are able to fill forms and browse internet sites, you can actually do it conveniently, You don’t even have to sell off anything and no one needs to buy something. It is actually as easy as using Youtube or twitter.Here’s the proper way to start >>>> earn10keachmonth.hexe.in

• Rena

Opportunity never knocks the door twice, It is always needed to make complete utilization of the opportunity. A job that offers you full liberty to work-from-home. Job that is internet based and you just need to commit handful of time into the work. It surely is not like false promises you can find on on-line that promises to make you wealthy and later turned out to be some fraud selling schemes. It is genuine and reliable. It is simple to begin and it also enables you to get very good earnings. Be your own boss and spend more precious time with your family and friends and can make approximately $12000 each and every month. Here’s how you can start===> woo.by/gI