Saturday, April 4

UCPD searching for man who allegedly punched student in head at Hedrick Hall

University police are attempting to identify a man allegedly involved in a battery against a student at Hedrick Hall. The man allegedly punched the student in the head and face before walking southbound on Gayley Avenue. (Daily Bruin file photo)

A man allegedly committed battery against a student at Hedrick Hall on Wednesday, according to a crime alert.

University police are searching for a man that allegedly yelled at and punched the student in the head and face as he was studying Wednesday at around 12:45 p.m. The man then walked southbound on Gayley Avenue from Saxon Suites, according to the crime alert.

UCPD is attempting to identify the man, who witnesses described as white, with long black-and-gray hair in a bun, 30 to 40 years old, 6-foot to 6-foot-2-inches inches tall, and about 190 pounds. The man also carried a black backpack and wore a dark blue sweater, a white long-sleeved collared shirt, a burgundy leather jacket, blue jeans and blue sneakers.

This incident is still under investigation. Anyone with information can contact UCPD at 310-825-1491 and refer to report #19-2890.

Courtesy of UCPD
(Courtesy of UCPD)

• Katelynn

I most of the time get somewhere around 6,000 $-8,000 $ each and every 4 weeks over the internet. It is usually more than enough to easily replace my prior jobs earnings, specifically thinking about I just simply work approximately 20 hour or so each week in a home office.I got rid of my job after doing work for the same company for a long period, I required dependable return, I was not exploring for the “get rich quick” home kits you discover all over the net. Those are almost always pyramid systems or things that you really have to try to sell to your buddies or persons in the family. I truly wanted a legitimate program to earn a living for me and also my family. The best part of doing work from the internet is that I am generally home with the little babies, I save a bunch of money. Unquestionably, it is easier than you could imagine, all you just have to do is submit a very simple form to receive front line entry to the Home Make money Program. I got the guidance kit and within 4 weeks I commenced being paid over $4,000 per month. The guidelines are really simple, you do not have to be a computer expert, but you should be aware how to use the internet. If you can fill up forms and browse websites, you can actually do it successfully, You need not even have to sell anything and nobody needs to buy anything. It is truly as simple as being on Fb or twitter.Here’s the ultimate way to start >> earn10keachmonth.hexe.in

• Rena

Opportunity never knocks the door twice, It is really important to make absolutely full utilization of the opportunity. A work that provides you complete freedom to work-from-home. Job that is web-based and you simply have to allocate a small amount of time into the work. It is not similar to internet scams you can see on internet that promises to make you wealthy and later turned out to be some fraud selling schemes. It really is real and trustworthy. You can easily begin and it also get you wonderful incomes. Be your own boss and invest more valuable time with all your family and can earn almost $27000 every month. Here’s how you can start>>>> woo.by/gI