Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Advertise
NewsSportsArtsOpinionThe QuadPhotoVideoIllustrationsGraphicsThe StackPRIMEEnterpriseInteractivesPodcasts

Curfew in Westwood starts at 6 p.m. Follow our coverage of countywide protests against racial injustice here.

Guess My UCLA Stereotype

By Samuel In, Amy Zhang, and MacKenzie Coffman

September 23, 2019 6:12 pm

Can you guess another student’s favorite dining hall banana just by talking to them? Watch Daily Bruin Video put that and other UCLA generalizations to the test, if you’re peeling lucky.

Samuel In | Assistant Video producer
In is an Assistant Video producer. He was previously a contributor on the men's volleyball and women's soccer beats and a video contributor on the Sports beat. He is a third-year communications major.
Amy Zhang | Assistant Video Producer
Zhang is the current 2019-20 Assistant Video producer at the Daily Bruin. She was a News/Opinion video contributor in 2018-19. She is currently a second-year Neuroscience major.
MacKenzie Coffman | Video Producer
Coffman is the 2019-2020 Video producer and former Assistant Photo editor. She is a fourth-year psychology student with a film minor.

Ariel Court-535 Gayley Ave. Private studio and 1 bdrm apartments available for Summer and/or Fall. Walk across the street to campus! Parking, pool & fitness ctr. at property. Specials up to 2 Months Free! Studios from $2,099 & 1×1 from $2,400. Mention this ad for $0 Application fee (310) 208-3818 www.decron.com