Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021

Community feedback surveyTracking COVID-19 at UCLACrosstown Clash 2021

Out of Bounds – May 4, 2015

By Aubrey Yeo, Matt Joye, and Conor Cusack

This week, Aubrey and Matthew discuss the 2015 NFL draft, which saw three former Bruins – inside linebacker Eric Kendricks, defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa and quarterback Brett Hundley – get drafted. The duo discuss how each player will fit into his respective NFL team and also bring Daily Bruin Sports reporter Conor Cusack into the booth to give his take. After that, the trio discusses the No. 2-ranked UCLA baseball team’s series victory over Gonzaga, and then talk about the Bruins’ chances of winning a national title. 

Aubrey Yeo | Alumnus
Matt Joye | Alumnus
Joye joined the Bruin as a sophomore transfer in 2013 and contributed until after he graduated in 2016. He was an assistant Sports editor for the 2014-2015 academic year and spent time on the football, men's basketball, baseball, softball, men's soccer, women's tennis, track and field and cross country beats.
Help Wanted

Remote Linux System Administrator I need someone to install updates, complete some projects and to be available for emergency issues that come up now and then with my web server/asterisk PBX servers. Experience required: apache/lets encrypt, sendmail/dovecot, asterisk/freePBX, php/mysql, DNS management and configuration of network gateways Reliability, dependability and excellent communication skills are essential. In an emergency I need someone who can respond immediately, trouble shoot and diagnose the problem and fix the issue. Please call 1.805.322.0005