Sunday, April 28, 2024

Out of Bounds: Recapping UCLA football’s win vs. SDSU, looking ahead

By Zoë Busenberg, Gavin Carlson, Joseph Crosby, and Jack Nelson

UCLA football is now 2-0 after blowing out San Diego State on the road. The trio is back as Sports staff writer Gavin Carlson sits down with Sports senior staff writer Jack Nelson and Sports editor Joseph Crosby to break down the win and debate the state of the Bruins’ roster heading into Week 3.

Zoë Busenberg | Assistant Video producer
Busenberg is a 2023-2024 assistant Video producer. During the 2022-2023 academic year, she also served as the assistant Video producer. Busenberg is a third-year political science and history student minoring in global studies.
Gavin Carlson | Sports staff
Carlson is currently a staff writer on the football, men's basketball and women's basketball beats. He was previously a reporter on the softball and men's golf beats.
Joseph Crosby | Sports editor
Crosby is the 2023-2024 Sports editor on the football, men's basketball and NIL beats. He was previously an assistant Sports editor on the baseball, women's golf, men's water polo and women's water polo beats and a contributor on the baseball and women's golf beats. He is also a fourth-year statistics student.
Jack Nelson | Sports senior staff
Nelson is currently a Sports senior staff writer. He was previously an assistant Sports editor on the softball, men's tennis and women's tennis beats and a contributor on the men's tennis and women's tennis beats.