Sunday, May 12, 2024

Out of Bounds: UCLA football vs Coastal Carolina game preview

By Gavin Carlson, Joseph Crosby, and Jack Nelson

Aug. 31, 2023 5:00 a.m.

UCLA’s season opener is approaching, and “Out of Bounds,” Daily Bruin’s sports podcast, is here to break it all down. Sports staff writer Gavin Carlson sits down with Sports senior staff writer Jack Nelson and Sports editor Joseph Crosby as the trio discuss the Bruins’ matchup against the Chanticleers.

Gavin Carlson | Sports staff
Carlson is currently a staff writer on the football, men's basketball and women's basketball beats. He was previously a reporter on the softball and men's golf beats.
Joseph Crosby | Sports editor
Crosby is the 2023-2024 Sports editor on the football, men's basketball and NIL beats. He was previously an assistant Sports editor on the baseball, women's golf, men's water polo and women's water polo beats and a contributor on the baseball and women's golf beats. He is also a fourth-year statistics student.
Jack Nelson | Sports senior staff
Nelson is currently a Sports senior staff writer. He was previously an assistant Sports editor on the softball, men's tennis and women's tennis beats and a contributor on the men's tennis and women's tennis beats.