DBTV Rivalry Recap

By Crystal Trinh, Matthew Beymer, Jorge Badilla, Claire Murphy, Vivien Xi, Sam Settleman, Bryan Palmero, and Colton Caballero

This is the first episode of DBTV. Our reporters recap Rivalry Week, including its traditions, the Beat ’SC Rally and the long-awaited UCLA vs. USC game. Keep watching to relive the biggest moments.

Crystal Trinh | Video producer
Trinh is the 2023-2024 Video producer. She has served in the role since 2021 in addition to contributing to Design and The Quad. She is a fourth-year international development studies student minoring in global health and information and media literacy.
Sam Settleman | Sports editor
Settleman was the 2022-2023 Sports editor on the football, men's basketball and gymnastics beats. He was previously an assistant editor on the gymnastics, women's soccer, women's golf, men's water polo and women's water polo beats and a contributor on the gymnastics and women's water polo beats.
Bryan Palmero | Daily Bruin senior staff
Palmero is a senior staff writer for Sports. He served as the assistant Sports editor on the softball, beach volleyball, women's volleyball, men's volleyball and men's golf beats from 2021-2022 and a Sports reporter on the beach volleyball and women's volleyball beats in 2021. He is a third-year mathematics and economics student.