Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLASundance 2022

UCPD investigates reported on-campus assault at Drake Stadium

By Justin Jung

University police are looking for a suspect reportedly involved in an on-campus assault Tuesday evening.

The incident occurred at Drake Stadium around 5:50 p.m., according to a UCPD crime alert sent Wednesday.

The victims are UCLA students, according to the crime alert.

The suspect reportedly approached a group of students at the stadium, getting into a verbal altercation with one individual before assaulting her and several others.

UCPD described the suspect as an Asian/Black man with short black hair. He was wearing a jacket, dark pants and shoes, the alert added.

No injuries or related vehicles were reported.

This case is currently under investigation. Anyone with information can call UCPD at 310-825-1491.

Justin Jung | City and crime editor
Jung is the 2021-2022 assistant News editor for the city and crime beat and was previously the assistant Enterprise editor. He is also a photographer and Copy contributor for the Daily Bruin. Jung is a third-year global studies and geography student.

670 Kelton ave Los Angeles Ca 90024 Mgr#310-209-0006 2 bedroom + two bathroom 3 bedroom+ 3 bathroom Amenities: controlled access, underground parking, thoughtfully designed lush landscaping, dramatic views from wood roof deck, ideal for socializing State of the art gym, pool, wash/dryer in units, private balconies, C/A top of the line stainless steel kitchen appliances, luxe stone countertops, low maintenance faux wood floors Bright with natural sunlight, custom design bathrooms with stone features. Walking distance to UCLA, WESTWOOD village.