Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLANative American Heritage Month 2021

Graphic: Notable Latino Bruins

By Alex Yoo and Maanas Oruganti

Alex Yoo | Graphics editor
Yoo is the 2021-2022 Graphics editor and was previously a 2020-2021 Graphics contributor for the 2020-2021. She is pursuing a B.S. in cognitive science with a specialization in computing and a minor in digital humanities.
Maanas Oruganti | News senior staff
Oruganti is a News senior staffer. He was also the 2020-2021 Enterprise editor and a News staff writer in the City & Crime and Science & Health beats 2020. He is also a fourth-year cognitive science student at UCLA.
Help Wanted

Remote Linux System Administrator I need someone to install updates, complete some projects and to be available for emergency issues that come up now and then with my web server/asterisk PBX servers. Experience required: apache/lets encrypt, sendmail/dovecot, asterisk/freePBX, php/mysql, DNS management and configuration of network gateways Reliability, dependability and excellent communication skills are essential. In an emergency I need someone who can respond immediately, trouble shoot and diagnose the problem and fix the issue. Please call 1.805.322.0005