Thursday, Aug. 18, 2022

Abortion Rights 2022Allegations against UCLA Health gynecologists

Return to Office

By Harry Song, Sophia King, and Abigail Holder

The Daily Bruin has missed its newsroom. With Bruins finally prepared to head back to campus and in-person activities, Daily Bruin staff share their favorite memories from time spent in the office and their hopes for this upcoming year.

Harry Song | Video producer
Song is currently the Video producer and was previously an assistant Video producer. He was a video contributor for the 2020-2021 school year. He is a second-year student and plans on pursuing a business economics degree with a minor in film and TV.
Sophia King | Video Staff
Child Care Wanted

Seeking a babysitter to help with after school pickup Monday-Friday for 2 girls aged 4 and 8 both attending the same school (Cheviot Hills). Responsibilities include, homework help, driving to activities (gymnastics, dance, basketball, swim) and light dinner prep for the kids. Pickup time varies depending on day of week (earliest is 1:30p) and ending at 6:30p each day. 15-20hrs/week. Looking for a kind, fun and reliable person with a safe vehicle. Thank you! 646-745-4351