Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022

UC Academic Worker StrikesNative American Heritage Month2022 Midterm Elections

USAC recap – Aug. 30

By Liv Stokes

The Undergraduate Students Association Council appointed 15 individuals to 12 campus committees.

Appointments:

• The council appointed Alexandre Holte, a third-year communication student, to the Associated Students UCLA Communications Board for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Kayla Rafanan, a third-year physiological science student, to the Budget Review Committee for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Katelyn Downing, a third-year political science student, to the Student Conduct Committee for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Joshua Prentice, a third-year economics student, to the Finance Committee for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Brian Moreno-Alvarez, a transfer student, to the Campus Programs Committee as an alternate for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Christine Tseng, a fourth-year economics and mathematics student, to the Finance Committee for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Ryan Dunker, a third-year mathematics and data theory student, to the Finance Committee for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Jennifer Yung, a third-year business economics student, to the Finance Committee for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Dakota Edison, a third-year economics student, to the Committee on Budget and Planning for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Daniela Cortez Bravo, a second-year public affairs student, to the Committee on Undergraduate Admissions and Relations with Schools for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Kaylee Blanco, a third-year political science and French language and culture student, to the Legislative Assembly for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Mina Anochie, a third-year public affairs student, to the Committee on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Victoria Vargas, a fourth-year anthropology student, to the Committee on Library and Scholarly Communication for the 2021-2022 academic year.

• The council appointed Heidy Melchor, a third-year labor studies and public affairs student, to the Committee on Undergraduate Admissions and Relations with Schools for the 2021-2022 academic year.

Liv Stokes
Help Wanted

Artistic, energetic, creative, and hard-working team needed to help create amazing large-scale sculptures and balloon bouquets. This is a FUN and FAST-PACED job, unlike anything else. [email protected] $20-30 per hour. 3 miles west of UCLA in Santa Monica. 310-458-4422 Resume to [email protected]