Interested in joining us? Apply HERE by October 3!

Thursday, Oct. 6, 2022

-30- Video: Senior Sunrise

By Harry Song, Crystal Trinh, and Sophia King

As the school year slowly comes to a close, we are saying goodbye to another class of Daily Bruin staffers. Keep watching to see some of our graduating staffers reflect on their time spent at UCLA through photo collages and art pieces.

Harry Song | Video producer
Song is currently the Video producer and was previously an assistant Video producer. He was a video contributor for the 2020-2021 school year. He is a second-year student and plans on pursuing a business economics degree with a minor in film and TV.
Crystal Trinh | Video producer
Trinh is currently a Video producer and a contributor to The Quad. Previously, she was a video contributor. She plans on pursuing a B.A. in communication and with a minor in global health.
Sophia King | Video producer
King is the 2021-22 Video producer. Previously, she served as a video contributor primarily for the news beat. She is pursuing a degree in communication studies with a minor in film, TV, and digital media.

Quaint Beverlywood ADJ-2Bedroom+1Bthrm Apt w/ Furnished Kitchen & patio. $2350/mth w/ 1Yr Lease. Close to Dwntwn Culver City, UCLA & 10 fwy. Ready for immediate Move-In. 4242535278