Thursday, June 24, 2021

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLAViolence in Palestinian Territories and Israel2021 Pride Month

-30- Video: Senior Sunrise

By Harry Song, Crystal Trinh, and Sophia King

As the school year slowly comes to a close, we are saying goodbye to another class of Daily Bruin staffers. Keep watching to see some of our graduating staffers reflect on their time spent at UCLA through photo collages and art pieces.

Harry Song | Assistant Video producer
Song is currently an assistant Video producer and was a video contributor for the 2020-2021 school year. He is a second-year student and plans on pursuing a business economics degree with a minor in film and TV.
Crystal Trinh | Assistant Video producer
Trinh is currently an assistant Video producer and a contributor to The Quad. Previously, she was a video contributor. She plans on pursuing a B.A. in communication and with a minor in global health.
Sophia King | Video producer
King is the 2021-22 Video producer. Previously, she served as a video contributor primarily for the news beat. She is pursuing a degree in communication studies with a minor in film, TV, and digital media.

WESTWOOD VILLAGE
2BR 2 Bath, 1200 sq.ft. $4,000; Large and extra large 1BR 1 Bath $2,600 and $2,700 (perfect for three people); parking included. Available July 1 OR September 1. Beautifully landscaped courtyard building, laundry room, pool. 691 Levering Avenue
leveringheights.com
(310) 208-3647