Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLACampus SafetyRegistration Issue 2021: Next Stop, UCLA

Illustration: Permanent Residency

By Firyal Bawab, Emily Dembinski, Shruti Iyer, Lily Lee, Nghi Nguyen, and Shari Wei

Firyal Bawab | Cartoons director
Bawab is the 2021-2022 Cartoons director for the Daily Bruin. She has also contributed to the Illustrations department and PRIME. She is a third-year international development studies student with a minor in labor studies.
Emily Dembinski | PRIME art director
Dembinski is currently PRIME art director. She was previously the 2020-2021 Illustrations director. She is a fourth-year Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology student from Massachusetts.
Shruti Iyer | Assistant News editor
Iyer is the current Science and Health editor and a reporter for News. She is also an Illustrator and Graphics contributor. She was previously a contributor for the Science and Health beat. She is a third year astrophysics student at UCLA who enjoys writing Physics and Astronomy research articles and drawing accompanying artwork.
Lily Lee | Illustrator
Shari Wei | Illustrator

310 S. SHERBOURNE DR. ONE BEDROOM + ONE BATHROOM TWO BEDROOM+ TWO BATHROOM Control access, pool , on-site parking, on- site laundry Close to transportation, Mgr#ph 424-355-0135