Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2022

Abortion Rights 2022Allegations against UCLA Health gynecologists

The Making of Graduation Issue 2020

By Jacqueline Dzwonczyk

Through last minute changes and tumultuous global circumstances, the Daily Bruin Online team worked tirelessly from their homes to make the 2020 Graduation Issue possible – and especially relevant to the campus community.

Support Daily Bruin staffers and their projects by donating to the Daily Bruin Alumni Network Scholarship Campaign: https://bit.ly/3f46R6N

Jacqueline Dzwonczyk | Sports senior staff
Dzwonczyk is currently a Sports senior staff writer on the women's soccer beat. She was previously an assistant Sports editor for the women's basketball, women's soccer, beach volleyball, men's golf and women's golf beats. Dzwonczyk was previously a staff writer on the women's soccer, beach volleyball and women's tennis beats.
Child Care Wanted

Seeking a babysitter to help with after school pickup Monday-Friday for 2 girls aged 4 and 8 both attending the same school (Cheviot Hills). Responsibilities include, homework help, driving to activities (gymnastics, dance, basketball, swim) and light dinner prep for the kids. Pickup time varies depending on day of week (earliest is 1:30p) and ending at 6:30p each day. 15-20hrs/week. Looking for a kind, fun and reliable person with a safe vehicle. Thank you! 646-745-4351