Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Advertise
NewsSportsArtsOpinionThe QuadPhotoVideoIllustrationsGraphicsThe StackPRIMEEnterpriseInteractivesPodcasts

Curfew in Westwood starts at 6 p.m. Follow our coverage of countywide protests against racial injustice here.

In the Kitchen with Yeomans

By Jacqueline Dzwonczyk

May 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Madi Yeomans won’t get to finish her final season with UCLA beach volleyball because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but she’s making the most of her quarantine by spending it in the kitchen. Daily Bruin Video joined the senior via Zoom to follow along with one of her favorite recipes.

Jacqueline Dzwonczyk | Assistant Sports editor
Dzwonczyk is currently an assistant Sports editor for the women's basketball, women's soccer, beach volleyball, men's golf and women's golf beats. She was previously a reporter on the women's soccer, beach volleyball and women's tennis beats.

Ariel Court-535 Gayley Ave. Private studio and 1 bdrm apartments available for Summer and/or Fall. Walk across the street to campus! Parking, pool & fitness ctr. at property. Specials up to 2 Months Free! Studios from $2,099 & 1×1 from $2,400. Mention this ad for $0 Application fee (310) 208-3818 www.decron.com