Friday, Aug. 14, 2020

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Justice Movement

The Study at Hedrick to open for limited hours with no dining options

The Study at Hedrick, a study space and eatery on the Hill, will reopen from Saturday for academic purposes only. The facility will also now be open from 8 a.m. to midnight instead of all day. (Daily Bruin file photo)

By Sameera Pant

The Study at Hedrick will reopen tomorrow for use as a study place only, according to a Facebook post from UCLA Academics on the Hill.

The Study, a study space and eatery, will now only be available for studying and attending online classes, the post stated. The facility will not serve food, and will be open from 8 a.m. to midnight instead of all day. 

Students will be required to swipe their BruinCards to enter. Additionally, they are advised to sanitize their hands, wear a mask and maintain physical distancing. 

Currently, takeout meals at Feast at Rieber and De Neve Residential Restaurants are the only food options available on the Hill. More than 80% of residents have moved off campus and remaining students have been moved to single occupancy rooms.

Sameera Pant
Pant is the assistant News editor for Science and Health. She was previously a News contributor. Pant is a second-year economics student who enjoys writing about sustainability and public health.

Beverly Hills Jason, Sunset Blvd and Doheny Dr. Upper Large Studio Appartment,l arge balcony, city view, full kitchen, full bathroom, parquet floor, hot and cold water, garbage, quiet building, available now. Studio $1995,1*1 $2295 #310-991-4777 only no email please.