Friday, Aug. 14, 2020

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Justice Movement

Hot prowl burglary reported on 400 block of Gayley Avenue, no injuries reported

A hot prowl burglary was reported on the 400 block of Gayley Avenue on Wednesday morning. A laptop was reported missing and no injuries were reported.

By Martín Bilbao

University police are looking for a man involved in a hot prowl burglary Wednesday at an off-campus residence on the 400 block of Gayley Avenue. 

A man reportedly entered a residence occupied by a UCLA student at around 6:30 a.m. and was seen going through personal property, according to a UCPD alert. The report added that a laptop was missing. 

UCPD described the man as 30 to 35 years old and weighing about 150 pounds. He was wearing a blue Los Angeles Dodgers hat, blue surgical mask, blue jeans and a blue jacket with an orange zipper. 

UCPD received the report Wednesday at 9 a.m. No injuries or vehicles related to the incident were reported.

The case is currently under investigation. Anyone with information can call UCPD at 310-825-1491.

Martín Bilbao
Bilbao is the Assistant News editor for City and Crime. He is a fourth-year political science student who previously worked as a News contributor for Features and Student Life.

Beverly Hills Jason, Sunset Blvd and Doheny Dr. Upper Large Studio Appartment,l arge balcony, city view, full kitchen, full bathroom, parquet floor, hot and cold water, garbage, quiet building, available now. Studio $1995,1*1 $2295 #310-991-4777 only no email please.