Friday, June 5, 2020

Advertise

There is no curfew in Los Angeles tonight. Follow our coverage of countywide protests against racial injustice here.

No Offense, But: Admissions and administrators

By Keshav Tadimeti, Ani Gasparyan, and Enming Zhang

June 8, 2019 6:27 pm

“No Offense, But” is back for the final podcast of the year. Join outgoing Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, outgoing assistant Opinion editor Ani Gasparyan and columnist Enming Zhang talk about UCLA’s plan to reduce enrollment rates and grow summer classes. After the break, they bring out the tissue boxes for administrators’ lack of transparency and the editors’ final shoutout before they graduate.

Keshav Tadimeti | Senior staff columnist
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Ani Gasparyan | Senior staff columnist
Gasparyan was an assistant Opinion editor from 2018-2019. She previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about issues surrounding gender equity and student life.

Ariel Court-535 Gayley Ave. Private studio and 1 bdrm apartments available for Summer and/or Fall. Walk across the street to campus! Parking, pool & fitness ctr. at property. Specials up to 2 Months Free! Studios from $2,099 & 1×1 from $2,400. Mention this ad for $0 Application fee (310) 208-3818 www.decron.com