Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Allegations against UCLA Health gynecologistsUSAC Elections 2022Abortion Rights 2022Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

No Offense, But: Admissions and administrators

By Keshav Tadimeti, Ani Gasparyan, and Enming Zhang

“No Offense, But” is back for the final podcast of the year. Join outgoing Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, outgoing assistant Opinion editor Ani Gasparyan and columnist Enming Zhang talk about UCLA’s plan to reduce enrollment rates and grow summer classes. After the break, they bring out the tissue boxes for administrators’ lack of transparency and the editors’ final shoutout before they graduate.

Keshav Tadimeti | Alumnus
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Ani Gasparyan | Senior staff columnist
Gasparyan was an assistant Opinion editor from 2018-2019. She previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about issues surrounding gender equity and student life.
Guesthouse for Rent

Charming furnished BelAir guesthouse with verdant patio only for a Single person. Includes parking space, gas, water and power. Renter must be a dog lover and willing to house sit two small dogs, as part of rental arrangement. Rent $1,250. Contact Srila 3107094411