Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLADance Disassembled: Seeing Beyond the Curtain

No Offense, But: Fees and football

By Keshav Tadimeti, Reilly Berberian, and Andrew Raychawdhuri

“No Offense, But” is back for the penultimate podcast of the year. Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti and columnists Andrew Raychawdhuri and Reilly Berberian as they talk about the potentially egregious misuse of student fees by UCLA. After a quick break, they talk about a nonissue that has been setting Westwood ablaze: synthetic soccer fields.

Keshav Tadimeti | Alumnus
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Reilly Berberian | Opinion columnist
Berberian is an Opinion columnist.
Berberian is an Opinion columnist.
Andrew Raychawdhuri | Opinion columnist
Raychawdhuri is an Opinion columnist.
Raychawdhuri is an Opinion columnist.

670 Kelton ave Los Angeles Ca 90024 Mgr#310-209-0006 2 bedroom + two bathroom 3 bedroom+ 3 bathroom Amenities: controlled access, underground parking, thoughtfully designed lush landscaping, dramatic views from wood roof deck, ideal for socializing State of the art gym, pool, wash/dryer in units, private balconies, C/A top of the line stainless steel kitchen appliances, luxe stone countertops, low maintenance faux wood floors Bright with natural sunlight, custom design bathrooms with stone features. Walking distance to UCLA, WESTWOOD village.