Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Justice Movement

No Offense, But: Sharing bikes and elections

By Keshav Tadimeti, Lucy Carroll, Andrew Raychawdhuri, and Marcella Pensamiento

“No Offense, But” is back in your feeds with another wonderful podcast – this time about UCLA Transportation’s failing Bruin Bike Share program and about the ongoing North Westwood Neighborhood Council election. Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti and columnists Lucy Carroll, Andrew Raychawdhuri and Marcella Pensamiento as they break down the failures of bikeshare at UCLA and the confusion around an election no one seems to have heard about.

Keshav Tadimeti | Alumnus
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Carroll is the 2020-2021 Managing editor. She was previously the Opinion Editor.
Andrew Raychawdhuri | Opinion columnist
Raychawdhuri is an Opinion columnist.
Raychawdhuri is an Opinion columnist.
Guesthouse for Rent

CHARMING GUEST HOUSE for a single student for rent in Bel Air with its own secluded verdant patio and one mile from UCLA. Low rent of $1,000 includes Sofa, queen-size bed, utilities, washer/dryer, kitchenette and parking. Renter must be a dog lover and willing to house sit two small dogs, as part of rental arrangement. Srila âª(310) 709-4411⬠âª[email protected]â¬