Friday, Aug. 14, 2020

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Justice Movement

University police investigating case of off-campus assault

By David Gray

University police are searching for a man involved in an off-campus assault Tuesday.

The man allegedly approached the victim on Westwood Boulevard and Weyburn Avenue. He then struck the back of the victim’s head with a metal rod at around 9 p.m., causing minor injury, according to a UCPD alert.

UCPD described the man as black, about 40 years old, 6 feet, 4 inches tall, with a tattoo on his cheek. He was last seen wearing a green hoodie and maroon athletic pants.

This case is still under investigation. Anyone with information about the case can call UCPD detectives at 310-825-1491.

David Gray | News Editor
Gray is the 2019-2020 News editor of the Daily Bruin. He was previously an assistant News editor and a reporter for the city and crime beat. He is also a third-year political science student at UCLA.

Beverly Hills Jason, Sunset Blvd and Doheny Dr. Upper Large Studio Appartment,l arge balcony, city view, full kitchen, full bathroom, parquet floor, hot and cold water, garbage, quiet building, available now. Studio $1995,1*1 $2295 #310-991-4777 only no email please.