Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Advertise

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Injustice Protests

No Offense, But: Bruin bears and block parties

By Keshav Tadimeti, Abhishek Shetty, and Omar Said

January 13, 2019 4:06 pm

“No Offense, But” is back in your podcast feeds for the new year! Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Omar Said, and Opinion columnists Abhishek Shetty and Reilly Berberian as they talk about teenagers being charged with felonies for vandalizing the Bruin Bear. After a quick break, they give the rundown about the latest in Westwood drama: Roebling Avenue block party 2.0.

Keshav Tadimeti | Senior staff columnist
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Abhishek Shetty | Opinion staff columnist
Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.
Omar Said | Senior staff columnist
Said was an assistant Opinion editor from 2018-2019. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about issues surrounding diversity and student life. He also manages the Daily Bruin's various podcasts.