Friday, Oct. 30, 2020

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Elections

UCPD searching for perpetrator of burglary at university apartment

By David Gray

University police is searching for an individual who allegedly burgled a university apartment Monday.

The individual entered a university apartment on Sawtelle Boulevard around 4 a.m. Monday morning, stole some property from the residents and left, according to a UCPD alert. At least one of those who had their belongings stolen is a UCLA student.

UCPD did not provide a description of the suspect.

UCPD advises students to report suspicious activity to the police and to lock all windows and doors.

The case is still under investigation. Anyone with information about this case can call UCPD at 310-825-1491.

David Gray | News Editor
Gray is the 2019-2020 News editor of the Daily Bruin. He was previously an assistant News editor and a reporter for the city and crime beat. He is also a third-year political science student at UCLA.
House for Rent

FURNISHED 3BD/2BA+DEN HOUSE UTIL INCL $8500
Cozy Spanish style home for rent. 5 min drive to UCLA. Driveway Parking for 2 car’s, Game Room, Great Backyard w/Built in BBQ & Bar. Email/Call for Virtual Tour [email protected] 602-618-9499