Sunday, July 5, 2020

Advertise

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Injustice Protests

UCPD advises to lock windows, doors after alleged burglary at Weyburn Terrace

By David Gray

September 6, 2018 3:04 pm

University police are searching for a man who allegedly burglarized a UCLA student’s off-campus apartment Saturday.

The man entered an apartment on the 11000 block of Weyburn Terrace and was found lying on the bed of the apartment’s resident, according to the alert. He stopped the resident from entering the apartment for 10 minutes, before opening the door and rushing out without further confrontation. No property was reported missing.

UCPD described the man as black, about 130 pounds and 5 feet 8 inches tall, with short brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white, patterned T-shirt and blue jeans, according to the report.

UCPD advises students to report suspicious activities to the police and lock all windows, doors and gates.

Anyone with information about this case can contact UCPD at 310-825-1491.

David Gray | News Editor
Gray is the 2019-2020 News editor of the Daily Bruin. He was previously an assistant News editor and a reporter for the city and crime beat. He is also a third-year political science student at UCLA.

ARIEL COURT APARTMENTS 535 Gayley Ave. PRIVATE STUDIO & ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS available for Summer & Fall. Walk across the street to campus! Property features 24-hr package lockers, pool, spa, fitness ctr. & parking. Studio from $2,099, 1×1 from $2,400. Specials up to 2 MONTHS FREE! Mention this ad for $0 App. Fee. Call now (310) 208-3818 *** www.arielcourt.com ***