Sunday, July 12, 2020

Advertise

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Injustice Protests

No Offense, But: Veggie Grill and the year’s end

By Keshav Tadimeti, Catherine Liberty Feliciano, Rupan Bharanidaran, Abhishek Shetty, Emi Nakahara, and Rhiannon Davies

July 8, 2018 1:38 pm

The final “No Offense, But” podcast of the 2017-2018 year is finally here! Join a diverse cast of Daily Bruin staffers as they reflect on an eventful school year, reminisce about graduation and do a food review of the latest attraction in Ackerman Union: Veggie Grill.

Keshav Tadimeti | Senior staff columnist
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Catherine Liberty Feliciano was a news reporter and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. She wrote stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbled in video journalism and frequently wrote #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year.
Rupan Bharanidaran | News editor
Bharanidaran is the News editor. He was previously a news reporter for the campus politics beat, covering student government and the UCLA administration.
Abhishek Shetty | Opinion staff columnist
Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.
Emi Nakahara | Science and health editor
Nakahara is the assistant news editor for the science and health beat. She was previously a contributor for the science and health beat.
Rhiannon Davies | Slot Editor