Monday, October 22

No Offense, But: Voter coercion and strikes

radio.nooffense.votercoercionandstrikes-01.png

No Offense is back with yet another exciting show with Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty, columnist Chris Busco and senior staffer Liberty Feliciano. Join the team as they break down the Undergraduate Students Association Council Judicial Board’s hearing about the USAC Election Board’s investigations into voter coercion allegations. Then, tag along as they talk about the recent labor union strikes that caused UCLA to cut short some of its amenities.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti is also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Catherine Liberty Feliciano was a news reporter and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. She wrote stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbled in video journalism and frequently wrote #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year.

Opinion columnist

Busco is an Opinion columnist and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board.