Tuesday, June 25

No Offense, But: USAC 2018 election

radio.nooffense.usac.elections-01.png

No Offense is back to break down what’s a topic on many students’ minds: the Undergraduate Students Association Council 2018 election. Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty, senior staffer Liberty Feliciano, News editor Rupan Bharanidaran and campus politics editor Anny Kim as they analyze this year’s student government election.

Senior staff columnist

Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.

Opinion staff columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

contact

Catherine Liberty Feliciano was a news reporter and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. She wrote stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbled in video journalism and frequently wrote #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year.

News editor

Bharanidaran is the News editor. He was previously a news reporter for the campus politics beat, covering student government and the UCLA administration.

Kim is the assistant news editor for the campus politics beat. She was previously a contributor for the beat.