Thursday, June 4, 2020

Advertise

There is no curfew in Los Angeles tonight. Follow our coverage of countywide protests against racial injustice here.

UCPD searches for man who allegedly sexually assaulted UCLA student

By Jacob Preal

February 3, 2018 1:36 pm

University police are searching for a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a UCLA student Friday morning.

The student was inside her apartment near the 3100 block of Sepulveda Boulevard between 1 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. when she was allegedly sexually assaulted by one of her acquaintances, according to a UCPD alert.

The man is black, about 195 pounds and 6 feet, 3 inches tall, according to the alert.

UCPD advises students to report any suspicious activities to the police and to have a friend accompany them at all times.

The case is still under investigation. Anyone with information about this case can call UCPD at 310-825-1491.

Jacob Preal | Editor in chief
Preal is the editor in chief of The Bruin. He was previously the assistant news editor for the city and crime beat and a news reporter for the city and crime beat.

Ariel Court-535 Gayley Ave. Private studio and 1 bdrm apartments available for Summer and/or Fall. Walk across the street to campus! Parking, pool & fitness ctr. at property. Specials up to 2 Months Free! Studios from $2,099 & 1×1 from $2,400. Mention this ad for $0 Application fee (310) 208-3818 www.decron.com