Friday, Aug 7, 2020

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Justice Movement

No Offense, But: Westwood and Thanksgiving

By Keshav Tadimeti, Abhishek Shetty, Jacob Preal, Alana Mouchard, and Rupan Bharanidaran

Nov. 24, 2017 6:04 pm

“No Offense, But” is back after a brief hiatus! This week, Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty, News editor Rupan Bharanidaran, city and crime editor Jacob Preal and News contributor Alana Mouchard talk about the Westwood Forward coalition, which aims to create a new neighborhood council for Westwood Village. After that, they talk about Black Friday and what to watch out for this Thanksgiving weekend.

Keshav Tadimeti | Senior staff columnist
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Abhishek Shetty | Opinion staff columnist
Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.
Jacob Preal | Editor in chief
Preal is the editor in chief of The Bruin. He was previously the assistant news editor for the city and crime beat and a news reporter for the city and crime beat.
Rupan Bharanidaran | News editor
Bharanidaran is the News editor. He was previously a news reporter for the campus politics beat, covering student government and the UCLA administration.
Condo/Townhouse for Rent

10982 Roebling Ave, CLUB CA, 3 mins walk to campus,fully furnished, onsite mgr, security building,pool,gym,lounge, private room $1300 or shared $750, call 626-674-9087