Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020

AdvertiseDonate

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Justice Movement

UCPD investigating body found on Levering Avenue

(Jintak Han/Assistant Photo editor)

By Alejandra Reyes-Velarde

University police found the body of a man in his 20s on Levering Avenue early Tuesday morning.

The man was not a student, said UCPD spokesperson Nancy Greenstein. Officers found the body at about 7 a.m. between 901 and 919 Levering Ave.

There appears to be no foul play in the death, Greenstein said.

Detectives are investigating the incident. No further information was immediately available.

Alejandra Reyes-Velarde | News editor
Reyes is the Daily Bruin's News editor and an Editorial Board member. Previously, she was the Science & Health editor covering research, the UCLA health system and graduate school news. She also writes Arts & Entertainment stories and photographs for the Bruin.
Guesthouse for Rent

CHARMING GUEST HOUSE for a single student for rent in Bel Air with its own secluded verdant patio and one mile from UCLA. Low rent of $1,000 includes Sofa, queen-size bed, utilities, washer/dryer, kitchenette and parking. Renter must be a dog lover and willing to house sit two small dogs, as part of rental arrangement. Srila âª(310) 709-4411⬠âª[email protected]â¬