Monday, July 6, 2020

Advertise

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLA2020 Racial Injustice Protests

In the Cage: Episode III

By Michael Hull and Brent Troop

October 21, 2016 12:01 pm

“This is Goliath versus Goliath, this is an unstoppable force against an immovable object.”

It’s the first Mountain Pacific Sports Federation game of UCLA’s season. Water polo beat writers Brent Troop and Michael Hull preview the impending No. 1-No. 2 showdown between the Bruins and the Golden Bears in the third and most heated episode yet of In the Cage, the Daily Bruin’s water polo podcast.

[Related: In the Cage: Episode II]

Michael Hull | Alumnus
Hull joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2015 and contributed until 2017. He was an assistant Sports editor for the 2016-2017 academic year and spent time on the men's water polo, women's water polo, women's soccer, track and field and rowing beats.
Brent Troop | Alumnus
Troop joined the Bruin as a sophomore in 2015 and contributed until 2016. He spent time on the men's water polo, softball and swim and dive beats.

ARIEL COURT APARTMENTS 535 Gayley Ave. PRIVATE STUDIO & ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS available for Summer & Fall. Walk across the street to campus! Property features 24-hr package lockers, pool, spa, fitness ctr. & parking. Studio from $2,099, 1×1 from $2,400. Specials up to 2 MONTHS FREE! Mention this ad for $0 App. Fee. Call now (310) 208-3818 *** www.arielcourt.com ***