Thursday, May 9, 2024

SJP, UC DIVEST COALITION DEMONSTRATIONS AT UCLA

Set Six Episode 8: featuring Mitch Stahl

(Jesse Wang/Daily Bruin contributor)

By Tanner Walters and Claire Fahy

The best weekly volleyball podcast got even better this week with two – two?! – guests. You won’t want to miss this special edition, as junior middle blocker Mitch Stahl and Daily Bruin sports editor Claire Fahy join Tanner Walters.

Listen as the three talk about the volleyball team’s season sweep of ‘SC, the chaotic crowd in the John Wooden Center and what it’s like to balance finals studying with a Division I sport.

LAST WEEK: The beat writers discuss the team with sophomore JT Hatch.

Tanner Walters | Alumnus
Walters joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2014 and contributed until he graduated in 2018. He was the Alumni director for the 2017-2018 academic year, Editor in Chief for the 2016-2017 academic year and an assistant Sports editor for the 2015-2016 academic year. Walter spent time on the football, men's basketball, men's volleyball, men's soccer, men's water polo and rowing beats.
Claire Fahy | Alumna
Fahy joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2013 and contributed until she graduated in 2017. She was the Sports editor for the 2015-2016 academic year and an assistant Sports editor for the 2014-2015 academic year. Fahy spent time on the football, men's basketball, men's water polo, men's volleyball and swim and dive beats.
Help Wanted

Seeking full-time Medical Assistant for AllergyDox. Copy and paste the link to apply. Experience NOT required, training provided, pay ranges from $20-$23/h https://tinyurl.com/mr3ck3ye [email protected]