Suspension lifted for UCLA offensive line coach Adrian Klemm

By Claire Fahy

UCLA football offensive line coach Adrian Klemm was reinstated to the team Friday, according to the Los Angeles Times. Klemm was suspended from the team on March 16 because of alleged NCAA rules violations and missed the entirety of the team’s spring practice.

While Klemm is allowed to the return to the team, the review of his alleged violations is ongoing. It remains unclear as to what specific transgressions led to Klemm’s suspension, details that will be released following the review’s close, according to UCLA Athletics.

Klemm had been a member of the Bruins coaching staff for three seasons before his suspension. During his tenure, Klemm has helped UCLA to a 29-8 record, including back-to-back 10-3 seasons.

Compiled by Claire Fahy, Bruin Sports senior staff.

Claire Fahy | Alumna
Fahy joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2013 and contributed until she graduated in 2017. She was the Sports editor for the 2015-2016 academic year and an assistant Sports editor for the 2014-2015 academic year. Fahy spent time on the football, men's basketball, men's water polo, men's volleyball and swim and dive beats.