Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021

Community feedback surveyTracking COVID-19 at UCLACrosstown Clash 2021

“Dick Dialogues” provides outlet for discussion of modern gender roles

By Laila Vinson and Chris Campbell

What does it mean to be a man in modern society? UCLA students, in conjunction with Hello America Tours, gathered in Ackerman Union’s Global Viewpoints Lounge to answer that question with the “Dick Dialogues.” “Dick Dialogues” is an open mic inspired by “The Vagina Monologues,” a 1996 play by feminist activist Eve Ensler that explores gender roles in the modern era.

Laila Vinson
Chris Campbell | Alumnus
Chris Campbell was the Daily Bruin Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He previously served as Radio Director and as a Radio contributor. He writes about everything, but focuses on Westwood and city issues.
Help Wanted

Remote Linux System Administrator I need someone to install updates, complete some projects and to be available for emergency issues that come up now and then with my web server/asterisk PBX servers. Experience required: apache/lets encrypt, sendmail/dovecot, asterisk/freePBX, php/mysql, DNS management and configuration of network gateways Reliability, dependability and excellent communication skills are essential. In an emergency I need someone who can respond immediately, trouble shoot and diagnose the problem and fix the issue. Please call 1.805.322.0005