Wednesday, July 18

No Offense, But: Veggie Grill and the year’s end

nooffense.veggiegrill.png

The final “No Offense, But” podcast of the 2017-2018 year is finally here! Join a diverse cast of Daily Bruin staffers as they reflect on an eventful school year, reminisce about graduation and do a food review of the latest attraction in Ackerman Union: Veggie Grill.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the student body, the undergraduate student government and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Catherine Liberty Feliciano is news reporter and a member of the Bruin Editorial Board. She writes stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbles in video journalism and frequently writes #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant opinion editor from 2015-16.

News editor

Bharanidaran is the News editor. He was previously a news reporter for the campus politics beat, covering student government and the UCLA administration.

Assistant Opinion editor

Shetty is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Science and health editor

Nakahara is the assistant news editor for the science and health beat. She was previously a contributor for the science and health beat.