Monday, September 24

No Offense, But: USAC 2018 election

radio.nooffense.usac.elections-01.png

No Offense is back to break down what’s a topic on many students’ minds: the Undergraduate Students Association Council 2018 election. Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty, senior staffer Liberty Feliciano, News editor Rupan Bharanidaran and campus politics editor Anny Kim as they analyze this year’s student government election.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Catherine Liberty Feliciano was a news reporter and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. She wrote stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbled in video journalism and frequently wrote #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year.

News editor

Bharanidaran is the News editor. He was previously a news reporter for the campus politics beat, covering student government and the UCLA administration.

Kim is the assistant news editor for the campus politics beat. She was previously a contributor for the beat.