Tuesday, March 19, 2024

No Offense, But: Apartments and Valentine’s Day

By Keshav Tadimeti, Abhishek Shetty, Chris Busco, and Catherine Liberty Feliciano

No Offense is back for another week! Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty and Opinion columnist Chris Busco as they talk about the security of UCLA’s university apartments. Then, they switch to a special Valentine’s Day segment of the podcast, where they call an old friend from the section: former assistant Opinion editor Catherine Liberty Feliciano.

Keshav Tadimeti | Alumnus
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Abhishek Shetty | Opinion staff columnist
Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.
Chris Busco | Opinion columnist
Busco is an Opinion columnist and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board.
Catherine Liberty Feliciano was a news reporter and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. She wrote stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbled in video journalism and frequently wrote #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year.