Tuesday, March 20

No Offense, But: Apartments and Valentine’s Day

No Offense is back for another week! Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty and Opinion columnist Chris Busco as they talk about the security of UCLA’s university apartments. Then, they switch to a special Valentine’s Day segment of the podcast, where they call an old friend from the section: former assistant Opinion editor Catherine Liberty Feliciano.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the student body, the undergraduate student government and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Assistant Opinion editor

Shetty is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Catherine Liberty Feliciano is news reporter and a member of the Bruin Editorial Board. She writes stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbles in video journalism and frequently writes #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant opinion editor from 2015-16.