Tuesday, November 13

No Offense, But: Student advisory boards

120117.page04.op01.png

The Opinion section is back with the Daily Bruin’s official Opinion podcast. This week, Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty and columnist Clea Wurster talk about the University of California’s Title IX student advisory board. After that, they discuss a topic on all Bruins’ minds: finals.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti is also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Opinion staff columnist

Wurster is a staff columnist for the Opinion section.