Friday, October 20

No Offense, But: Fall 2017

radio.nooffense.png

No Offense, Daily Bruin Opinion’s radio show, is back for another year! Each week, members of Opinion staff will share their thoughts about what’s happening at UCLA, the University of California system and beyond. This week, Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti and assistant Opinion editors Abhishek Shetty and Jacqueline Alvarez, start off by highlighting some of the eventful news stories of the summer, including a textbook policy change, an update to the UC’s employee hiring process and a data breach that affects UCLA summer session students. Following that, they share their thoughts on Twitter’s decision to extend the character limit for tweets.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the student body, the undergraduate student government and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Assistant Opinion editor

Shetty is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Assistant Opinion editor

Alvarez is an assistant Opinion editor. She previously contributed as an opinion columnist and writes about topics such as campus life, Westwood and Los Angeles city programs.