Monday, November 20

No Offense, But: Inclusion and Chocolate

radio.nooffense-01

No Offense is back for another week with all your favorites! Chris Campbell, Keshav Tadimeti, Abhishek Shetty and Jacqueline Alvarez gather to talk about the work done by Vice Chancellor of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Jerry Kang – and the work his office still has left. Later, the conversation gets sweeter as they opine on National Chocolate Chip Day.

Chris Campbell was the Daily Bruin Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He previously served as Radio Director and as a Radio contributor. He writes about everything, but focuses on Westwood and city issues.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the student body, the undergraduate student government and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Assistant Opinion editor

Shetty is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Assistant Opinion editor

Alvarez is an assistant Opinion editor. She previously contributed as an opinion columnist and writes about topics such as campus life, Westwood and Los Angeles city programs.