Saturday, September 23

Radio: No Offense, But: 2017 USAC election

Vivy Li, an independent candidate for internal vice president, beat BU candidate Neha Quraishi and won the seat with more than 54 percent of the vote. (Dayoung Lee/Daily Bruin)

No Offense is back and here to talk about the undergraduate student government elections. Keshav Tadimeti and opinion columnist Abhishek Shetty are joined by News senior staffers Catherine Feliciano and Rupan Bharanidaran to discuss this year’s results and shed some light on the future of UCLA slate politics.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the student body, the undergraduate student government and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Assistant Opinion editor

Shetty is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Catherine Liberty Feliciano is news reporter and a member of the Bruin Editorial Board. She writes stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbles in video journalism and frequently writes #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant opinion editor from 2015-16.

News editor

Bharanidaran is the News editor. He was previously a news reporter for the campus politics beat, covering student government and the UCLA administration.