Wednesday, September 26

Daily Bruin Classified Ads

Daily Bruin classifieds are the best way to find qualified applicants for your job openings or rental vacancies. Your classified ad appears every day in the Daily Bruin and online and weekly in the Corsair, the campus newspaper at nearby Santa Monica City College.

Deadline for placing an ad is 12 noon, one business day before publication. Payment must be received before deadline. In order to receive the flat rate, the ad must be 20 words or fewer. Anything with a space before and after is counted as one word. We reserve the right to edit ads.

You can also order over the phone by calling 310-825-2221.

Students needed to pick up teenager from Woodland Hills to Westwood in afternoons, Monday-Friday, plus homework help. 3 hours daily. Call or text 310-713-6760

Seeking graduate student in childhood education to assist with child care and homework assistance for a fun-loving 8 year old boy 3 days a week. Must be someone with an understanding of children and education. Ideal days times would be 3-7p M, W, TH. $25-40/ hour, depending on education and experience. Must be positive, patient and fun! Please call Christine at 310-560-9260.

Babysitter and Tutor wanted. Adjacent to campus. Afternoons and nights. Flexible Schedule. 310-801-8501

2 UCLA physicians looking for after school help with our 14 and 11 year old daughters. Pick up at Geffen Academy at UCLA, drive them home to Beverly Hills, drive to gymnastics 2 days/week, prepare dinner. Hours approximately 4-630 daily. $21/hour. Email [email protected] if interested.