Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021

Tracking COVID-19 at UCLACampus Safety

Sports Plays Sports: (Virtual) Basketball

By Jacqueline Dzwonczyk, Sam Connon, and Jack Perez

The Daily Bruin Sports editors celebrated the possibility of a college basketball video game in the near future by customizing their own UCLA men’s basketball team on NBA 2K20.

Jacqueline Dzwonczyk | Sports senior staff
Dzwonczyk is currently a Sports senior staff writer on the women's soccer beat. She was previously an assistant Sports editor for the women's basketball, women's soccer, beach volleyball, men's golf and women's golf beats. Dzwonczyk was previously a staff writer on the women's soccer, beach volleyball and women's tennis beats.
Sam Connon | Alumnus
Connon joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2017 and contributed until he graduated in 2021. He was the Sports editor for the 2019-2020 academic year, an assistant Sports editor for the 2018-2019 academic year and spent time on the football, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, men's soccer, cross country, men's golf and women's golf beats, while also contributing movie reviews for Arts & Entertainment.
Jack Perez | Alumnus
Perez was the Sports editor for the 2020-2021 school year. He was previously an assistant Sports editor for the men's volleyball, women's water polo and track and field beats during the 2019-2020 school year and a staff writer on the gymnastics, beach volleyball, women's water polo and men's water polo beats.
Child Care Wanted

Seeking energetic, kind babysitter for 4 & 7 yr old in Pacific Palisades. Care mainly involves school pick ups, homework supervision, & after school activities. Must have a reliable car for local driving. Gas will be reimbursed. Hours are generally 2:30-6pm M-Th & 1:30-6pm Fri. Rate $20-25/hr depending on experience. Pls email [email protected] if interested.