Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2022

Abortion Rights 2022Allegations against UCLA Health gynecologists

No Offense, But: Bikes and apps

By Keshav Tadimeti, Abhishek Shetty, William Bleveans, and Scott Bays

No Offense is back for another week! Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty and columnists Scott Bays and Will Bleveans as they talk about UCLA’s Bruin Bike Share program and UCLA Housing’s recent survey about a potential app for Hill residents.

Keshav Tadimeti | Alumnus
Tadimeti was the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor from 2017-2019 and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti was also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.
Abhishek Shetty | Opinion staff columnist
Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.
William Bleveans | Opinion columnist
Bleveans is an Opinion columnist and a staff representative on the Daily Bruin Editorial Board.
Scott Bays | Opinion columnist
Bays is an Opinion columnist.
Bays is an Opinion columnist.
Child Care Wanted

Seeking a babysitter to help with after school pickup Monday-Friday for 2 girls aged 4 and 8 both attending the same school (Cheviot Hills). Responsibilities include, homework help, driving to activities (gymnastics, dance, basketball, swim) and light dinner prep for the kids. Pickup time varies depending on day of week (earliest is 1:30p) and ending at 6:30p each day. 15-20hrs/week. Looking for a kind, fun and reliable person with a safe vehicle. Thank you! 646-745-4351