Do undocumented students deserve to pay in-state fees at UCLA?
- Yes, if they attended a California high school for 3 or more years and graduated from high school (32%, 196 Votes)
- No, undocumented students should not even be able to attend a public university like UCLA (31%, 190 Votes)
- No, undocumented students should pay out-of-state fees even if they have lived in California (19%, 116 Votes)
- Of course, undocumented students deserve a UCLA education as much as any Californian (14%, 86 Votes)
- Yes, charging these students out-of-state fees would limit UCLA's talent pool (4%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 606
Start Date: October 19, 2010 @ 10:57 amIs the value of a UCLA education declining?
End Date: January 4, 2013 @ 10:57 am
- Yes, there is no doubt that UCLA is not what it used to be. (39%, 124 Votes)
- No, UCLA is just as prominent of a university as it used to be. (22%, 70 Votes)
- Yes, but it is simply an effect of the slumping economy and will recover. (21%, 67 Votes)
- No, although fees have increased, the quality of education is the same. (11%, 35 Votes)
- Despite budget woes, UCLA is actually improving overall. (7%, 22 Votes)
Total Voters: 318
Start Date: October 13, 2010 @ 10:49 amSign language at UCLA: Should UCLA have sign language classes?
End Date: January 4, 2013 @ 10:49 am
- Yes, sign language is an important skill (37%, 95 Votes)
- It should be put on hold given the current budget crisis (28%, 72 Votes)
- Yes, UCLA language classes need to appeal to a broader audience (23%, 59 Votes)
- No, such classes would not be helpful to UCLA students (6%, 15 Votes)
- No, the language programs we have now are sufficient and more important than sign (6%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 256
Start Date: October 5, 2010 @ 10:45 amRedesign: How do you like our site's new look?
End Date: January 4, 2013 @ 12:00 am
- Great! (55%, 289 Votes)
- Meh. (25%, 132 Votes)
- I liked the old one better. (20%, 105 Votes)
Total Voters: 526
Start Date: August 9, 2010 @ 10:40 am
End Date: January 4, 2013 @ 10:40 am