The Daily Bruin's Graduation Issue is the last paper published during the academic year. This year, we asked members of the class of 2011 to submit photos that sum up their experience at UCLA to be featured on the cover of our print edition and in an online gallery. Graduating Bruins shared with us their favorite memories and wrote a few words answering the question: What has UCLA meant to you? (Submit your own response to us on Twitter or Facebook.) Check out more of our graduation-themed content by the Daily Bruin staff using the links below.

40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg
40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg

News
40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg

As the class of 2011 graduates, the big question is how much a UCLA degree is really worth UCLA Writing Program lecturer emphasizes interactive learning, exploration of the unknown to engage students UCLA Medical Center CEO David Feinberg steers hospital focus to patient care UCLA student magicians practice, perform the complex art of illusion At UCLA juggling club practice, students of all levels improve their skills and tricks Amharic heritage language class to teach reading, writing, culture to Ethiopian high school students in Los Angeles Student-run small business UCLAMunchies delivers late-night snacks to Hill residents Proposal to merge European language departments nears completion, will be considered by UCLA Academic Senate The 405 Freeway will close for three days in July during UCLA summer classes A Closer Look: Staffing UCLA Close proximity, stress of balancing employment and other responsibilities brings diverse UCLA dining staff together in family-like environment All In A Day’s Work: UCLA Housekeeping maintenance worker Sal Vital brings nuts, bolts and smiles to Hedrick Court and Hitch Suites Though UCLA has so far avoided cutting staff in order to preserve quality, the specter of layoffs still looms as an option that cannot be completely ruled out Science & Health: Breaking Ground for Research Earth and space science professor brings geology to life by taking classes on field research trips UCLA archaeology students, faculty excavate site in Israel containing Near Eastern, Egyptian cultural artifacts Planetary astronomy graduate student plans to use film background to connect people to science

A Day in the Life
40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg

Part one: 4 a.m. to 2 p.m. Part two: 2 p.m. to 4 a.m.

Radio
40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg

Two graduating fourth-years chat about their experiences with bar-hopping bet Third-year Joe Scachetti looks to rebound back from a knee injury with a new mindset to pursue a professional career in soccer One student finds a way to remain faithful to his identity in the multicultural diversity of UCLA UCLA Spring Sing's 2009 Bruin Choice Award winner talks about playing melodica, singing

Sports
40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg

The comeback kids Highs and lows of the 2010-2011 UCLA sports season Women's Team of the Year: Golf builds on trust, friendship for solid season and NCAA Championship Men's Team of the Year: Soccer eager to prove skills again in season-opening rematch against Louisville Best of the Bruins: First team Best of the Bruins: Second team Bruin baseball closes 2011 season after being eliminated, 4-3, from Los Angeles Regional by the Anteaters

Opinion
40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg

Chancellor Gene Block Editor in Chief Farzad Mashhood Managing Editor Samantha Schaefer A&E editor Maryia Krivoruchko Radio director Sarah Rogozen Assistant A&E editor Alex Goodman Opinion staff columnist Jordan Manalastas Sports senior staff Matt Stevens Sports senior staff Eli Smukler Opinion staff columnist Asad Ramzanali Slot editor Robert Goldberg Slot editor Kendall Lynes prime art director Karolin Palmer Picard Assistant Radio editor Marico Moredo A&E contributor Steve Greene Opinion columnist Roscoe Elliot

A&E
40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg

Film, theater students prepare for tough job market despite earning their college degrees Design | Media Arts graduate student combines landscape art, programming Fourth-year music media and management student to pursue music career before applying to law school Fourth-year musical theater student heads to New York to perform in 'A Chorus Line,' 'Anything Goes' Fourth-year psychology student dedicates life to drums but hopes to attend graduate school Student DJs like Funk the Fresh and GOJ!RA put their own spin on the L.A. club scene Josie Loren balances school with acting, including lead role on ABC Family’s 'Make It or Break It' Speaks Out

40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg40142_020811.video.firsttime.jpg