Saturday, February 24

Daily Bruin Classified Ads

Daily Bruin classifieds are the best way to find qualified applicants for your job openings or rental vacancies. Your classified ad appears every day in the Daily Bruin and online and weekly in the Corsair, the campus newspaper at nearby Santa Monica City College.

Deadline for placing an ad is 12 noon, one business day before publication. Payment must be received before deadline. In order to receive the flat rate, the ad must be 20 words or fewer. Anything with a space before and after is counted as one word. We reserve the right to edit ads.

You can also order over the phone by calling 310-825-2221.

$1300- Ten Minutes to UCLA Private Brentwood Park home: Furnished guest room separated from family quarters. Spacious living room, built in bookcase, desk. Includes utiliies, internet, cable. Laundry/kitchen priviliges. Ideal for grad student or medical intern or resident. 310-458-6535

{5 mins walk from UCLA, furnished private room, $1050, have rent discount} This room locates at 729 Gayley Avenue, 5 mins walk from UCLA. It is one room in the 2b1b. Another room is occupied by a UCLA female student. It contains all brand new furnitures, including queen size bed, three door closet, study station and dining desk etc.The rent is 1050 per month. I can offer you rent discount, If you decide to buy furnitures. Contact: [email protected] Phone:3108978718