In the news:

Daily Bruin Classified Ads

Daily Bruin classifieds are the best way to find qualified applicants for your job openings or rental vacancies. Your classified ad appears every day in the Daily Bruin and online and weekly in the Corsair, the campus newspaper at nearby Santa Monica City College.

Deadline for placing an ad is 12 noon, one business day before publication. Payment must be received before deadline. In order to receive the flat rate, the ad must be 20 words or fewer. Anything with a space before and after is counted as one word. We reserve the right to edit ads.

You can also order over the phone by calling 310-825-2221.

Responsible, current UCLA student with car/insurance/references to serve as driver/baby-sitter for 14 yr old girl two Friday afternoons and two Saturdays (approx. 12-4) per month. All in west LA. Please apply to Eva at

Looking for smart and safe, happy and enthusiastic driver/nanny to pick up and drop off children from school to activities. 3-5 days a week, in addition to running errands. Pay is $20 an hour. Candidate must have clean driving record, be responsible and have previous experience driving children and have genuine liking to children. This will also include background check. Prefer female candidate. Please email

Wanted: Childcare, personal assistant in Cheviot Hills. Clean driving record, childcare experience. Frequent afternoons 2-5pm. Occasional mornings 6-8am. Flexible schedule. Female preferred. $20/hr